Monday, June 9, 2008

BFL Week 6 Update

We're now at the halfway mark! I am disappointed though because instead of losing three pounds this week, I've gained one, bringing my current weight to 198.5 pounds. I keep telling myself, this is a process and will take time but it's still somewhat discouraging. Overall, I definitely feel healthier and have more energy. However, on Thursday I missed my second workout due to, I believe, body fatigue. I just hurt and didn't want to get up. I got a massage later that afternoon and the masseuse worked on a knot in my right shoulder for at least 25 minutes and it didn't even budge! I went to TKD that evening to make up for the missed workout, though.

The food part of things is well on track. The only oddity is that because we tend to get up later on Saturdays, we're not getting in all six meals those days. I'm not sure how detrimental that is, if it throws our bodies into a fit or something. Anyway, I'm going to chock up part of this week's weight issues to bloating from my time of the month. I don't know if it's still possible to reach the 30 pound weight loss mark by week 12 now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)