Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Geocaching Stats for December 2013

It's been a busy couple of months and I am just now getting around to updating my caching stats properly. I had lots of fun adventures but have slowed down my caching recently since buying a house.

Here's a run down of the highlights:

September

PyroYo007 and strontium87 at the Lone Star Roundup
  • On the way to and from the roundup event, I cached in eight new Texas Counties (88/254)
    1. Falls
    2. Limestone
    3. Freestone
    4. Henderson
    5. Smith
    6. Van Zandt
    7. Kafuman
    8. Navarro
Cached in eight new Texas Counties
Super Cache Member logo
  • Closed out my second month in the 365 day challenge by caching every day in September

October

  • Cached in a new state and got a new souvenir: Colorado
First Colorado cache with my nephew
  • Filled my 2000-07 Jasmer spot by finding Tarryall (GC18) with my mom
Finding Tarryall in Colorado

November

Geocaching in Space souvenir - November 2013
  • Revived a cache out near my parents' house that had been archived: Xerophilous
I think I'll probably continue blogging every quarter instead of every month about my caching stats. As always, you can find my caching stats on my website: strontium87.com. Until next time!


2 comments:

  1. Nice that you added a cache in Falls County along 35. I've noticed there isn't much of Falls County along the interstate, so cachers going for counties should find this very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dave! I noticed that some else has placed a couple along the northbound side but there still wasn't one on the southbound side. Eleven logged visits but no one indicating that it was for the counties challenge yet. I hope it will be helpful :)

    -strontium87

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think :)